YOUTH FOOTBALL SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION
The Dolphin Football Club Inc. (DFC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit, VA-registered charitable organization, and all proceeds from the Dolphins Football Youth Summer Camp will be used to support the Ocean Lakes High School Football Program.
We are excited to host the 2023 Dolphins Football Youth Summer Camp, led by the Ocean Lakes High School Football head coach, James Yeager! On behalf of Coach Yeager and the Ocean Lakes Football Team, we would like to thank you for your interest in our camp and welcome your child in advance to a fun-filled week of age-appropriate training on football fundamentals! This is a NO CONTACT camp. Helmets or pads will not be required.
Please read the following general camp information before completing the registration process:
1. The Dolphins Football Youth Summer Camp will be held on June 26-30, 2023 from 8:00 am-12:00 pm. Snacks and hydration will be provided.
2. The following items for the camp are required and/or recommended: Athletic clothes, sneakers or cleats (recommended but not required), a water bottle, and an extra snack (recommended not required).
3. The cost of the camp is as follows: $125 or $40 per day.
4. Please complete a separate registration form for each child participating in the camp.
5. Camp fees and registration are non-refundable and non-transferable.
6. Camp registration fees will be refunded at a prorated rate only if the child is sick and has a written excuse from a doctor.
7. Your child will be automatically disenrolled if diagnosed with a concussion.
8. Please indicate your child’s 2023-2024 “rising” grade level on the registration form.
9. Two emergency contacts are required.
10. Anyone who picks up your child MUST be listed on the registration form, be at least 18 or older, and show ID before the staff releases your child.
11. Contactless Registration: Registration forms and fees must be completed online and paid in full before your child is admitted.
12. COVID-19 Screening & Information: Please screen your child for signs of sickness before bringing them to camp. If he/she is displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, please keep your child at home.
Please contact us via email, Dolphinfootballclub@yahoo.com, to inquire about the camp.