Summer camp Registration
The Dolphin Football Club Inc. (DFC) is excited to host the 2023 Dolphins Football Youth ummer Camp! On behalf of the Ocean Lakes Football Team and their coaching staff, we ould like to thank you for your interest in our camp and welcome your child in advance to hat will be a fun filled week of age-appropriate training on football fundamentals!
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit, VA registered charitable organization and, therefore, all egistration fees are tax deductible.Dolphin Football Club Inc. Tax ID 26-2704604 is provided for your convenience.
Please read the following highlighted camp information before completing the registration process:
1. The Dolphins Football Youth Summer Camp will be held on June 26-30, 2023 from 8:00am-12:00pm.
2. The cost of the camp will be $125 for early registration on or before May 15th, $150 starting on May 16th to June 23rd, or $40 per day.
3. Please fill out a separate registration form for each child who will be participating in the camp.
4. Camp fees and registration are non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. Please indicate the 2023-2024 “rising” grade level for your child on the registration form.
6. Two emergency contacts are required.
7. Anyone who picks up your child MUST be listed on the registration form, be at least 18 years of age or older, and must show ID before your child is released by the staff.
8. Contactless Registration:
Registration forms and fees must be completed online and paid in full before your child is admitted.
9. COVID-19 Screening & Information: Please screen your child for signs of sickness prior to bringing them to camp. If he/she is displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, please keep your child at home.
10. All proceeds from the Dolphins Football Youth Summer Camp will be used to support the Ocean Lakes High School Football Program.
PLAYER REGISTRATION FEE AND DOLPHIN FOOTBALL CLUB MEMBERSHIP
The Player registration fee is $100. A 25% discount applies for families with multiple players. The fee will be used to feed and hydrate the players during two-a-day practices, pre-game meals, and game half-times. Virginia Beach Public City Schools do not cover these expenses. The fee will also include a one-year family membership to the Dolphin Football Club Inc. Membership includes an invitation to the Dolphin Football Club annual meeting and a Booster gift. (Booster Gift TBD)
** Membership does not require an obligation to attend monthly meetings or volunteer. **
PLAYER REGISTRATION AND BOOSTER MEMBERSHIP ARE NOT MANDATORY.
Pregame meals will be the parent’s responsibility if the player registration fee is not paid.
Please pay the fee in full NLT August 1, 2023.
Please make checks payable to the Dolphin Football Club, Inc.
Payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.